|Title||Director of Events and Conferences|
|Join Date||January 3, 2005|
|Link to Forum Profile|
- 1 Tower History
- 2 Tower Involvement
- 3 Tower Relationships
- 4 Official Event Attendance
- 5 Senior Member Interview
- Joined TarValon.Net: January 3, 2005
- Joined Tower: February 10, 2005
- Raised Accepted: May 13, 2005
- Raised Aes Sedai of the Gray Ajah: December 19, 2005
- Demoted to Accepted: July 1, 2009
- Raised Aes Sedai of the Green Ajah: March 19, 2010
- Member of the Board of Directors: August 13, 2017 - present
- Director of Events and Conferences: April 22, 2017 - present
- Green Head Ibis: February 28, 2014 - present
- Membership Activities Coordinator: February 3, 2015 - April 22, 2017
- Sitter for the Green Ajah:
- Heart of the Green Ajah: January 1, 2015 - July 21, 2015
- Merit Badge Focus Group member: January 5, 2014 - December 31, 2014
- Integration Focus Group member: August 8, 2014 - October 18, 2014
- Chat Operator: July 19, 2006 - April 15, 2014
- Head of the Green Ajah: July 1, 2012 - December 31, 2013
- Green Herald: March 2011 - August 31, 2012
- Green Ibis: January 13, 2012 - August 31, 2012
- Moderator for Technology and Media Forum: Fall 2010
- Sitter for the Gray Ajah:
- Heart of the Gray Ajah: March 10, 2007 - October 2007
- Library Articles
- Amyrlin's Award: Member of the Year - 2017
- Green Ambassador Award - Annual Green Awards - 2017
- Most Helpful Green Award - Annual Green Awards - 2015
- Elayne Award - Annual Green Awards - 2015
- Quiet Achievement Award - Annual Green Awards - 2015
- Most Helpful Green Award - Annual Green Awards - 2014
- Elayne Award - Annual Green Awards - 2014
- The Gray Most Likely To Say Hi - Annual Gray Ajah Awards - 2008
- The Gray Most Likely To Succeed - Annual Gray Ajah Awards - 2008
- Gray Ajah Member of the Month January 2009
- Extra Bond
- Sonaiya Mahree, Former Novice
- Noura Sofen, former member
- Aleita Taviah, Aes Sedai of the Green Ajah
- Cahr Ystian, Novice
Other Tower Relationships
- Anniversary Party 2006 - Corpus Christi, Texas, USA
- Anniversary Party 2008 - Estes Park, Colorado, USA
- Anniversary Party 2009 - Millersylvania, Washington, USA
- Anniversary Party 2010 - Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin, USA
- Anniversary Party 2011 - Charleston, South Carolina, USA
- Anniversary Party 2012 - Estes Park, Colorado, USA
- Anniversary Party 2013 - Fenton, Michigan, USA
- Anniversary Party 2014 - Angelus Oaks, California, USA
- Anniversary Party 2017 - Estes Park, Colorado, USA
- Anniversary Party 2018 - Gooding, Idaho, USA
- Anniversary Party 2019 - Ariel, Washington, USA
- Fall Ball 2005 - Richmond, Virginia, USA
- Fall Ball 2006 - Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Fall Ball 2015 - Duluth, Minnesota, USA
- Fall Ball 2016 - Calgary, Alberta, Canada: Co-Local Liaison
- Fall Ball 2017 - Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA
October 12, 2011
- Why did you choose Green?
I chose Green because I am Green and because I want to be Green.
- Are you like the Greens in the books?
I don't know that I'm like the book Greens. I am my own Green :)
- Do you have a favorite Green Ajah character from the novels?
I think Cadsuane is awesome...I just wish she weren't so damn secretive...I want to know what she wants! I'm also enjoying Leane's second life as a Green.
- How long have you been a fan of the Wheel of Time series?
Hmmm...well, since I can't remember when I started reading the series (obviously over 6 years ago, at the time of this writing), I would have to say over 6.5 years!
- How did you first get into the series?
I was in my favourite book store, looking for something new to read. I happened to pass a table with a bunch of fantasy books on it, and decided to stop and see what was there. Lo and behold! There were the first three books of the series. I was captivated by the first book, so I grabbed all three, thinking that it was a trilogy and I'd be able to read the series inside a week. Little did I know that over 6 years later, I'd be waiting to finish that series!
- Who is your favorite "hero"?
This is a tie between Mat and Rand, with Lan a close second. Mat is the typical bad boy hiding a heart of gold, while Rand is a good guy who doesn't want to lean on others in order to do the things he needs to do...he is a protector. Lan is the strong, silent type...he walks softly and carries a big-ass sword!
- Favorite bad guy/gal?
Moridin is fascinating, and Graendal is positively brilliant.
- Favorite book and scene?
Honestly, I don't really have a favourite book or scene. Once I do another read-through, I can edit this so I can list them!
- If you were set down in Randland, who/what would you see yourself as? An Aes Sedai? Innkeeper? Seanchan Captain?
I can see myself in Ebou Dar or Saldaea. I think I would be Aes Sedai, Green, of course, honing my skills and getting ready for the Final Battle.
- How did you find TarValon.Net and what convinced you to stay and become a Senior Member?
I was on a different site called wotmania, and I decided to check out tarvalon.net. It seemed like a really cool place! It was very different than what we have now, with the Apartments and the Stables, and other places to spam. I also decided to check out chat, and met some great people, and voila! I've stuck around!
- What do you do in "real life"?
I'm a mom of 3 kids - two are autistic, and one is 16 going on 30! In terms of a job, I work for a dentist in town, as well as casually for Canada Post. I still don't know what I want to do when I grow up, but I sure hope I figure it out soon!
- Do you have any hobbies?
I like to read, and play computer games like WoW and Sims 3 (recently addicted!). I also love to travel...if there was a dream job where all I had to do was travel and check out cool places 'n stuff, I'd soooo be there!
- What kind of music do you enjoy listening to?
I'm pretty much a pop/rock/classic rock kinda girl. Do NOT like screamo or any kind of music where there's a bunch of yelling and I can't understand a word being said...I like to sing along with my music! While I appreciate classical music, it's not something I listen to on a regular basis.
- What are some of your favorite movies / television shows?
For movies, top of the list is LoTR - extended versions, followed by the Harry Potter movies, pretty much anything Disney (Hercules, Mulan, etc), and for some reason I have to watch "The Abyss" whenever it's on...I don't know why...and I don't question it anymore...I just watch :-P
As for tv shows, I have quite the list! In fact, I have shows that I must watch each day...Monday is "Castle", "House", and "Dancing with the Stars". Tuesday is "NCIS", "NCIS: LA", "Dancing with the Stars - Results Show" and "Unforgettable". Wednesday is "CSI". Thursday is "Big Bang Theory", "Grey's Anatomy", "Private Practice", and "The Mentalist" (if I can fit it in). Friday is "Fringe". I haven't really found anything on Saturdays or Sundays, so I do other things :)
- Aside from The Wheel of Time, what are a few of your favorite books/series?
Hmmm...that's a bit of a list! Lord of the Rings by J. R. R. Tolkien, A Song of Ice and Fire by G. R. R. Martin, The Wars of Light and Shadow by Janny Wurts, pretty much all the books from Dave and Lee Eddings, Brandon Sanderson books, Earth's Children series by Jean Auel...ummmm...I think that's about it...for now...
- What profession did you want to have when you were a kid?
When I was a kid, Laura Ingalls Wilder was my hero! So naturally, I wanted to be a teacher! My sisters and I even played school on the weekends...I always thought daybooks were the coolest things!