|Join Date||August 8, 2004|
|Bonded to||Robertus Cain|
|Link to Forum Profile|
- Joined TarValon.Net: August 8, 2004
- Joined Tower: November 11, 2004
- Raised Accepted: March 4, 2005
- Raised Aes Sedai of the Green Ajah: August 21, 2005
- Demoted Accepted: July 1, 2008
- Aspired to the Brown Ajah: September 10, 2008
- Raised Aes Sedai of the Brown Ajah: March 26, 2009
Other Tower Relationships
Official Event Attendance
Senior Member Interview
- What is your Tower name?
- When were you raised to Aes Sedai of the Brown Ajah?
March 26, 2009. Before that I was Aes Sedai of the Green Ajah.
- Why did you choose Brown?
After being part of the Green Ajah for so long, I wanted to find a group that was laid back and were more like me. I guested with almost all the other Ajahs, but Brown was the only one that I stayed with the whole time. I felt really comfortable posting and that was a huge part of it, because I never felt comfortable doing that anywhere else. Most of all, everyone is just really really nice.
- Are you like the Browns in the Books?
Somewhat. I love seeking out knowledge, and will have my head buried in a book more often than not. I am more aware of things than they were in the books.
- Do you love books and do you daydream a lot?
Oh yes. I love reading and often get yelled at by my husband for ignoring him while I am reading. Lol I don’t daydream too often though.
- How was your time as Citizen/Novice/Accepted?
That was so long ago. I had alot of fun, and all the people I met were sent to the Tower at the same time, so we still had fun as novices.
- How long have you been a member of TV.net?
Since Aug 15, 2004
- What things do you do for TV.net?
I lurk. Really, I am in the military so I can’t devote alot of time to the site as often as I want, so I decided awhile ago that until I can devote the energy to it I wouldn’t apply for any positions.
- How did you get to read the Series?
A good friend of mine introduced me to the series, and let me borrow the first two books. After that, I went to the library and got the rest of them.
- To whom are you bonded, if you're bonded?
I am bonded to Robertus Cain of SDS.
- Who is your mentee, if you have one?
- Who is your favorite character of the Series? Favorite Nation?
My favorite character is Faile. I really enjoy reading how she interacts with others, especially Berlain. My favorite Nation is Shienar.
- Have you ever attended any Real Life Functions? Did you like them if you did, and why? (Why do you think people should come to any future functions?)
I have always meant to go, but they are usually far away or I am busy. I have met a few members.
- What kind of music do you like?
Everything except Rap. And I mean everything. I listen to country, R&B, rock, pop, oldies, classical.
- What are your favorite movies?
Um, I don’t think there is enough room to list them all. I usually go for the cop/military genres and fantasy though.
- What is the craziest/stupidest thing you've ever done?
Join the military.
- What job do you have?
I go to school. That is a full time job in itself. I am majoring in Microbiology. Go science!
- Do you have a pet?
A cat, Baby and a fish, Bob. I want a dog.
- What languages do you speak?
English is my native language. I am learning (slowly) French and Dutch.
- What profession did you want to have when you were a kid?
I wanted to be a veterinarian, but then I realized that I am scared of needles.
- Seanchan or Shara?
Um, Shara. Only because I don’t know much about them, so I would enjoy learning about it.
- Verin or Adeleas?
Verin. She is a classic Brown, but is more aware of the world than most other Browns.
- Board games or computer games?
I like both. I enjoy playing board games with the kids and hubby, and computer games when I am by myself.
- Coke or Pepsi?
Sprite. I don’t do caffeine.....
- A short bio about yourself.
Well, I am 28, live in Ohio ( go Buckeyes!) and am in the US Army. I am married with twin 6 y/o girls. I go to school full time, a science nerd, and a stay at home mom. Ummmmmm, that’s really about it. I am pretty boring....