|Join Date||February 9, 2004|
|Bonded to||Bao the Wyld|
|Link to Forum Profile|
- Joined TarValon.Net: February 9, 2004
- Joined Tower: March 30, 2004
- Raised Accepted: May 22, 2004
- Aspired to the Blue Ajah: May 22, 2004
- Raised Aes Sedai of the Blue Ajah: September 2, 2004
- Demoted to Accepted: December 4, 2005
- Raised Aes Sedai of the Green Ajah: May 10, 2006
- Sitter for the Green Ajah: Fall 2021
- Heart of the Green Ajah: October 1, 2017 - October 5, 2019
- Current Events Forum Moderator: July 15, 2017 - July 3, 2018
- General Forum/ Frivolous Fun Forum Moderator:
- January 27, 2018 - July 3, 2018
- January 22, 2017 - July 15, 2017
- Education and Employment/ Home and Garden/ Health and Fitness /Sports Fanatics/ Entertainment Forum Moderator: July 5, 2016 - January 21, 2017
- Shatayan: October 22, 2009 - May 20, 2010
- Director of Administration: June 29, 2006 - October 22, 2009
- Mundane World Moderator: July 1, 2008 - January 1, 2009
- Mistress of Protocol: October 21, 2004 - August 5, 2006
- Mayor: January 11, 2005 - July 12, 2005
- Birthday Coordinator: August 2004 - unknown
- Tar Valon Times Articles
- Members' Choice Award: Most Inspirational Member - 2007
- Members' Choice Award: Most Inspirational Member - 2006
- Members' Choice Award: Most Inspirational Member - 2005
- Amyrlin's Award: Philanthropist of the Year - 2004
- Extra Bond
- Relinya Ryviarra, Aes Sedai of the Red Ajah
- Zashara Sho'am, Aes Sedai of the Brown Ajah
- Nebka Galyn, Aes Sedai of the Red Ajah
- Andra Mikolan, Aes Sedai of the White Ajah
- Ilverin Matriam, Aes Sedai of the Gray Ajah
- Xaviara al'Nady, Aes Sedai of the White Ajah
- Sayerin Assnobahr, Aes Sedai of the Blue Ajah
Other Tower Relationships
- Anniversary Party 2004 - Chicago, Illinois, USA
- Anniversary Party 2006 - Corpus Christi, Texas, USA
- Anniversary Party 2007 - Winter Park, Colorado, USA
- Anniversary Party 2016 - Placerville, California, USA
- Fall Ball 2004 - Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA
- Fall Ball 2005 - Richmond, Virginia, USA
- Fall Ball 2006 - Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Fall Ball 2007 - Cruise from Los Angeles, California, USA to Ensenada, Mexico
- Summer Euro Party 2006 - Skipton, Yorkshire, England
- Ajah Questions
- Why did you choose Green?
For their lack of judgement and attitude of tolerance.
- Are you like the Greens in the books?
I have been known to fiercely defend my beliefs and those that I love.
- Do you like to have fun with men?
Men are fun?
- Are you a fierce warrior?
You tell me.
- Do you have a favorite Green Ajah character from the novels?
Well, Cadsuane, of course.
- Book Questions
- How long have you been a fan of the Wheel of Time series?
- How did you first get into the series?
My mother gave me the first book to read after she had finished reading it.
- Who is your favorite "hero"?
Matt... No, Perrin, ... No, definitely Faile.
- Favorite bad guy/gal?
I love to Hate Elaida.
- Favorite book and scene?
Book 1, Moiraine appears as a giant.
- If you were set down in Randland, who/what would you see yourself as?
An Aes Sedai? Innkeeper? Seanchan Captain? Ages Sedai (Blue):
- General Questions
- How did you find TarValon.Net and what convinced you to stay and become a Senior Member?
My mother sent me a link from Dragonmount regarding awards presented to Melissa Craib for the Tar Valon site.
- What do you do in "real life"?
I am currently employed as an Estate Manager. My training includes Natural Resource Management, Organic and Sustainable Horticulture, Animal Husbandry with an emphasis on breeding.
- Do you have any hobbies?
Seed Saving, Reading (Fantasy and Science), and Puzzles.
- What kind of music do you enjoy listening to?
- What are some of your favorite movies / television shows?
My favorite movies include Serenity, Star Trek, The Hunger Games and Big Hero 6. My favorite television shows include Sense8, Game of Thrones and The Newsroom.
- Aside from The Wheel of Time, what are a few of your favorite books/series?
A Song of Ice and Fire, Harry Potter, The Kingkiller Chronicles, and The Golden Witchbreed.
- What profession did you want to have when you were a kid?