The Survey Team consists of individuals committed to the cause of generating survey questions, ordering them, proofing them, and generally working with our Survey Project Manager to get the survey launch-ready. Following the survey, this team will be responsible for data analysis and helping the SPM to make the information ready for presentation to Execs and the public. English as a first language is NOT required as there is much more to this job than simply reading questions for errors.
Position Level: Staff
Department: Department of Research and Records
Rotation: Non rotating position
Merit Eligibility: Staff Merit
Chain of Command
The Survey Team report to the Survey Project Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with the Director of Research and Records and the Survey Project Manager to ensure timely survey launching and subsequent survey data analysis.
- Analyze survey data and present results to the SPM for compilation into an executive report and a public report.
- Additional duties as needed.
- Should plan to hold this position for a minimum of one calendar year.
- Tact and discretion are essential to this position.
- Must be able to follow through with tasks or to communicate difficulties or delays.
- Must be able to get along with a wide variety of people.
- Must be willing to spend ~5 hours a week on departmental duties (this time estimate will be lower most of the year, but will be higher around Membership Survey time as well as any other surveys the team might be assigned).
- Must be a Tower Member in good standing of any rank.
This position was initially introduced after the restructuring of the Administration department in January 2014. It was disbanded in October 2015, and then revived in July 2019 as a position within the Department of Research and Records.
- Zashara Da'sainne: December 15, 2012 - October 20, 2015
- Yelenia Hylraren: December 15, 2012 - October 20, 2015
- Morrighan Daghdera: December 6, 2013 - October 20, 2015
- Izabella Serra: February 7, 2014 - October 20, 2015
- Jeral Mazur: January 1, 2011 - October 16, 2012
- Marivea al'Corriyi: December 21, 2011 - February 2012