|Real Name||Fabiola Pastén|
|Birthday||January 27, 1985|
|Join Date||January 9, 2008|
|Bonded to||Reniel Killan|
|Link to Forum Profile|
- Joined TarValon.Net: January 9, 2008
- Joined Tower: December 13, 2008
- Raised Accepted: August 8, 2009
- Aspired to the Blue Ajah: February 27, 2010
- Raised Aes Sedai: August 14, 2010
- Sitter for the Blue Ajah:
- Integration Focus Group member: May 1, 2014 - October 18, 2014
- Mistress of Revels (Continental Europe): October 9, 2012 - November 21, 2013
- Local Liaison for Euro Party 2013
- Soul of the Blue Ajah: July 1, 2011 - December 31, 2011
- Olde Warder and Hen Forum Moderator: July 1, 2010 - December 31, 2010
- Researcher: Dates unknown
- Shariyan's Guesting Quest
- Amyrlin's Award: Unsung Servant - 2015
Other Tower Relationships
Official Event Attendance
- Summer Euro Party 2009 - Driebergen, The Netherlands
- Unofficial Summer Euro Party 2010 - Rauenberg-Rotenberg, Germany. Note, this was not an official TarValon.Net party
- Euro Party 2011 - Much Wenlock, Shropshire, UK
- Euro Party 2012 - Warnsveld, the Netherlands
- Euro Party 2013 - Oostende, Belgium
- Britain and Ireland Party 2014 - Seahouses, Northumberland, UK
- Britain and Ireland Party 2015 - Dublin, Ireland : Co-Local Liaison
Senior Member Interview
December 20, 2013
- Why did you choose Blue?
During my guesting period, I had a direct feeling of coming home, sounds very corcky, but it felt right. They where helpful, had humor, weren't affraid to tell everyone what their opinion was, be who they wanted to be and therefor I could be myself. I guess you can say that these where sisters that I can be proud off and I wanted to be a part of that.
- Are you like the Blues in the books? Do you plot and manipulate? Do you travel a lot?
In some way, yes. I love to plot, take control and create situations and moments where we all could benefit from. Also surprise parties are my thing :p And of course I'm not new to manipulate a situation or two. I love traveling, simply want to see the world, don't have the finance to do it frequently, but when the opportunity is there I'm going.
- Do you have a favorite Blue Ajah character from the novels?
I guess not a very interesting choise, but for me Moiraine and Siuan have been my all time favorites.
- How long have you been a fan of the Wheel of Time series?
Since 1995, I was 10 years old and always wandering around in the old library here in the city, I was totally hooked from the first book and didn't let go once I started reading.
- How did you first get into the series?
On one of my wandering adventures through the library I saw the book cover and was fascinated.
- Who is your favorite "hero"?
I grew to love all of the main characters, very hard to choose from. Though the first ones that come to mind are Nynaeve and Lan they have a special place.
- Favorite bad guy/gal?
Several! The Forsaken and The Seanchan Empress, Tuon.
- Favorite book and scene?
SEVERAL! but I guess I enjoyed reading the part when they where traveling the Saidin Ways or each great battle OR a sneak peak into the ways of the White Tower... OR I could go on...
- If you were set down in Randland, who/what would you see yourself as? An Aes Sedai? Innkeeper? Seanchan Captain?
- How did you find TarValon.Net and what convinced you to stay and become a Senior Member?
Through google search :lol Was looking for book release information. So I first lurked around, searching to find information, but then I started to get to know (nice and crazy) people and was surprised to get to know some dutchies too. It all felt very comfortable and I just sticked around.
- What do you do in "real life"?
I work in a Forensic Psychiatric Facility.
- Do you have any hobbies?
LOADS! Modern dance, reading, movies, drawing and photography.
- What kind of music do you enjoy listening to?
All kinds, depends on my mood, but I have a strong preference for Metal and Rock music.
- What are some of your favorite movies / television shows?
Absolute freak when it comes down to movies, I go at least 4 to 10 times a month to the theater.
- Aside from The Wheel of Time, what are a few of your favorite books/series?
I love the books from Isabel Allende.
- What profession did you want to have when you were a kid?
Teacher, no funny stories there :p