|Title||Social Marketing Team|
|Join Date||June 7, 2010|
|Bonded to||Vendri al'Varrak|
|Link to Forum Profile|
- Joined TarValon.Net: June 7, 2010
- Joined Tower: January 21, 2011
- Raised Accepted: April 20, 2011
- Aspired to the Blue Ajah: July 10, 2011
- Raised Aes Sedai: July 28, 2012
- Social Marketing Team: December 21, 2017 - present
- Director of Moderators and Operators: April 15, 2019 - September 26, 2020
- Assistant to the Director of Community Outreach: June 23, 2018 - August 20, 2019
- Chat Operator: January 1, 2012 - April 14, 2019
- Sitter for the Blue Ajah:
- Department of Community Outreach Staff:
- May 19, 2018 - June 23, 2018
- January 14, 2013 - May 4, 2015
- Tar Valon Times Staff:
- February 10, 2013 - June 3, 2017
- July 1, 2011 - December 31, 2011
- Mistress of Novices and Recruits: January 1, 2015 - February 2, 2016
- Heart of the Blue Ajah: July 1, 2014 - December 31, 2014
- Soul of the Blue Ajah: July 1, 2013 - December 31, 2014
- Mistress of Novices: August 9, 2014 - January 1, 2015
- Classroom Teacher:
- Whitecloaks: January 2013 - March 2013
- Outreach Activities Team: July 15, 2011 - January 15, 2013
- Welcome Committee: July 1, 2011 - January 21, 2012
- Feastday Award: Spirit of Feast of Lights - 2010
- Feastday Award: Spirit of Sunday - 2011
- Feastday Award: Spirit of Sunday - 2012
- Members' Choice Award: Most Likely to Grow a Braid Just So She/He Can Tug It for Emphasis - 2016
- Members' Choice Award: Most Discerning Chat Operator - 2017
- Members' Choice Award: Most Discerning Chat Operator - 2018
Other Tower Relationships
- Ahmyra al'Ruley, Accepted
- Bryher al'Venna, Aes Sedai of the Blue Ajah
- Cahalan Sothron, Aes Sedai of the Blue Ajah
- Morrighan Daghdera, Aes Sedai of the Green Ajah
Official Event Attendance
- Anniversary Party 2012 - Estes Park, Colorado, USA
- Anniversary Party 2015 - Red Top Mountain State Park, Cartersville, Georgia, USA
- Anniversary Party 2017 - Estes Park, Colorado, USA
- Anniversary Party 2018 - Gooding, Idaho, USA
- Fall Ball 2013 - Salt Lake City, Utah, USA
- Fall Ball 2014 - St. Petersburg, Florida, USA: Local Liaison
- Fall Ball 2018 - Sleepy Hollow, New York, USA
- Fall Ball 2019 - Tomball, Texas, USA
- JordanCon 2013 - Roswell, Georgia, USA
- JordanCon 2014 - Roswell, Georgia, USA
- JordanCon 2016 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- JordanCon 2019 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Senior Member Interview
September 1, 2013
- Why did you choose Blue?
I got to Blue and instantly felt at home in a way that I didn't feel anywhere else. Blue was not the Ajah I would have chosen for myself entering into the guesting process, but like my cat did at the SPCA, Blue chose me.
- Are you like the Blues in the books? Do you plot and manipulate? Do you travel a lot?
I love to travel, I've traveled since I was 8 weeks old. I love going to new places. As for plots, some say I do plot, but I swear by the Light that I only use my powers for good. With great power comes great responsibility *nods*
- Do you have a favorite Blue Ajah character from the novels?
To be honest, my favorite Blue is Siuan! Moiraine is great, but Siuan knew where all the bodies were buried, she had awesome Tourette's and she got to be Amyrlin. What's not to like? Plus, it's fun to yell "fish guts!" at the top of your lungs! :evil
- How long have you been a fan of the Wheel of Time series?
Since 1998 or so.
- How did you first get into the series?
When my then-boyfriend and I were dating long distance (he in New Zealand and me in FL), he used to call me on Friday nights. One of the things to talk about besides the news of the week and what was going on our lives were books. He and his best friend had been reading WOT since it first came out. I read EOTW and was instantly hooked.
- Who is your favorite "hero"?
I used to be a huge Perrin fan, he's since annoyed me to death, but I will stand by my "man" and say Perrin.
- Favorite bad guy/gal?
Lanfear, hands down. Girl is bada** incorporated.
- Favorite book and scene? Favorite book?
I can't pick one. And, I don't want to give too much away, but to be honest? My favorite scene is when Elaida gets her comeuppance from the Seanchan. I read that scene about 3 times in a row with my eyes as wide as saucers.
- If you were set down in Randland, who/what would you see yourself as? An Aes Sedai? Innkeeper? Seanchan Captain?
I'd like to think I'd be an Aes Sedai, but I honestly don't know.
- How did you find TarValon.Net and what convinced you to stay and become a Senior Member?
Nyarin Sedai and Dria Sedai play D&D in my IRC 3.5 channel. They found out I was a WoT fan and were like "No, you have to come to this site, you have to sign up, we will sponsor you, that's it, end of discussion, full stop." Then I met awesome people and decided to stay.
- What do you do in "real life"?
Currently, I work for the Tampa Bay Rays in their ticket sales department. I sell single game tickets, so if you want to come see a great baseball team, let me know!
- Do you have any hobbies?
Reading (duh), being on the computer (duh), cooking, latchhook, crochet, traveling, playing Skyrim,traveling, and annoying my husband
- What kind of music do you enjoy listening to?
80's music, Enter the Haggis, rock, some r&b, classical. Pretty much anything besides country and "gangsta" rap.
- What are some of your favorite movies / television shows?
Let's see.... TV: Big Bang Theory, Doctor Who, Torchwood, Jericho, Being Human, Star Trek, TNG, DS9, Once Upon a Time, Grimm, Chuck. Movies: Most of the Star Trek movies (without the reboots, thank you), Shaun of the Dead, Hot Fuzz, Lock, Stock & Two Smoking Barrels, X-Men, The Avengers, Harry Potter
- Aside from The Wheel of Time, what are a few of your favorite books/series?
I love Mercedes Lackey, Anne Bishop, Harry Turtledove, the Harry Potter books, Jim Hines's Libriomancer series, Kelley Armstrong. I love reading female authors with strong female characters, can you tell?
- What profession did you want to have when you were a kid?
Paleontologist, I s**t you not.