|Bonded to||Martele d'Acre|
|Link to Forum Profile|
- Amyrlin's Award: Co-Philanthropist of the Year - 2007
Other Tower Relationships
- Anniversary Party 2011 - Charleston, South Carolina, USA
- Dragon*Con 2007 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- Fall Ball 2008 - Walt Disney World, Orlando, Florida, USA
October 25, 2011
- Why did you choose Green?
I always wanted to go Green but do some behind the scenes issues, I didn't think that was best for me, so I went brown for two years. After some issues were resolved I went back to my original choice. Green. I'm a soldier thru and thru, in real life and I'd like to think as the Greens are in the books.
- Are you like the Greens in the books? Do you like to have fun with men? Are you a fierce warrior?
Yes, I enjoy men. and yah, I am fierce
- Do you have a favorite Green Ajah character from the novels?
- How long have you been a fan of the Wheel of Time series?
- How did you first get into the series?
Martele, my Warder was into them
- Who is your favorite "hero"?
- Favorite bad guy/gal?
- Favorite book and scene?
The bonding of Moraine and Lan
- If you were set down in Randland, who/what would you see yourself as? An Aes Sedai? Innkeeper? Seanchan Captain?
- How did you find TarValon.Net and what convinced you to stay and become a Senior Member?
My warder and Real Life Hubby Martele (go VC). Because I'd met so many great peeps in RL
- What do you do in "real life"?
I'm retired military
- Do you have any hobbies?
- What kind of music do you enjoy listening to?
- What are some of your favorite movies / television shows?
- Aside from The Wheel of Time, what are a few of your favorite books/series?
LOTR, JD Robb and Nora Roberts
- What profession did you want to have when you were a kid?
Figher Pilot for the AF or a teacher