|Join Date||January 2, 2006|
|Bonded to||Ivanor Winshaw|
|Link to Forum Profile|
- Joined TarValon.Net: January 2, 2006
- Joined Tower: February 15, 2006
- Raised Accepted: May 28, 2006
- Raised Aes Sedai: January 16, 2007
- Heart of the White Ajah: January 5, 2014 - June 30, 2014
- Head of the White Ajah: July 1, 2012 - December 31, 2013
- Department of Community Outreach Staff: June 11, 2012 - June 30, 2013
- Servants of All Planning Committee member: June 2012 - May 2013
- White Lab Report Editor: October, 2008 - July 2012
- Sitter for the White Ajah: Spring 2012
- Devilled Eggs
- Classroom Teacher:
- TV.Net Ajahs - White: June 2012 - July 2012
- Members' Choice Award: Best Bonded Couple (with Ivanor Winshaw) - 2012
Other Tower Relationships
- Anniversary Party 2008 - Estes Park, Colorado, USA
- Anniversary Party 2009 - Millersylvania, Washington, USA
- Anniversary Party 2011 - Charleston, South Carolina, USA
- Fall Ball 2011 - Chattanooga, Tennessee, USA
- Anniversary Party 2012 - Estes Park, Colorado, USA
- Fall Ball 2013 - Salt Lake City, Utah, USA
October 14, 2011
- Why did you choose White?
The short answer: a lack of drama and an overabundance of bubbles!
- Are you like the Whites in the Books? Are you a logical woman with no time for emotion in her life?
Not at all! I am very passionate about life.
- Do you have a favorite White Ajah character from the novels?
- How long have you been a fan of the Wheel of Time series?
About 15 years
- How did you first get into the series?
The ex had the first two and a friend loaned me the next few. I tore through them, bought my own copies and then began the waiting game as I had to wait for the next books to be written.
- Who is your favorite "hero"?
Mat and Nynaeve
- Favorite bad guy/gal?
- Favorite book and scene?
Love the trip Rand makes to Rhuidean of RJ's original books. In Brandon's books it has the be the scene with Egwene fighting the Seanchan in the White Tower.
- If you were set down in Randland, who/what would you see yourself as? An Aes Sedai? Innkeeper? Seanchan Captain?
I would want to be Aes Sedai
- How did you find TarValon.Net and what convinced you to stay and become a Senior Member?
I was surfing around looking for info on when the next book was due out (I think we were up to 10 at the time) and I found Dragonmount first and it had a link to TarValon.net....been here ever since. I wasn't active until about a year after I signed up and then I went all out to become an Aes Sedai. I have a family here now that I wouldn't trade or give up for anything.
- What do you do in "real life"?
What is this "real life" you speak of? Seriously, I have returned to school and I am working on a physics degree while working part time in the University's Chemistry Stockroom.
- Do you have any hobbies?
Reading (of course), swimming, gardening, photography, scrapbooking.
- What kind of music do you enjoy listening to?
Depends on the mood, I'm basically a rock'n'roll gal but I have everything from Mozart to Nellie on my playlist.
- What are some of your favorite movies / television shows?
Pirates, Harry Potter, LotR, Ghostbusters, Space Jam, Evolution....Dr Who, NCIS, Bones, Torchwood
- Aside from The Wheel of Time, what are a few of your favorite books/series?
Narnia, Winter's Tale, The Cat Who Series, Janet Evanovich's Number books, Bobbsey Twins
- What profession did you want to have when you were a kid?
I still want to be an astrophysicist when I grow up