|Affiliation||Mahdi'in d'ma Dieb|
|Join Date||October 2, 2002|
|Bonded to||Sela Narian & Pylar al'Stnap|
|Link to Forum Profile|
- Rejoined Tower: September 15, 2003
- Raised Soldier: December 21, 2003
- Raised Gaidin of San d'ma Shadar: April 12, 2004
- Joined Mahdi'in d'ma Dieb on its formation: January 30, 2005
- Joined TarValon.Net: October 2, 2002
- Joined Tower: October 2, 2002
- Raised Soldier: February 14, 2003
- Demoted: April 1, 2003
- Warder Councillor for Mahdi'in d'ma Dieb:
- Graphics Development Team:
- July 1, 2011 - December 31, 2011
- Horror Guard for Mahdi'in d'ma Dieb:
- January 1, 2011 - July 1, 2011
- July 2, 2006 - January 17, 2007
- Director of Department of Community Development: April 27, 2007 - April 13, 2008
- Captain of Recruits: September 9, 2008 - April 8, 2009
- Current Events Forum Moderator: July 1, 2008 - January 1, 2009
- Chat Operator: July 2004 - unknown
- Art Museum Curator: January 2004 - June 29, 2006
- Manager of General Services: February 27, 2007 - May 14, 2007
- Assistant to the Director of Membership Services: est June 29, 2006 - February 27, 2007
- Library Editor
- Tar Valon Times Member Spotlight about Darim Pelegro (December 2011)
- Bonded to Sela Narian, Aes Sedai of the Brown Ajah: August 7, 2007 - present
- Bonded to Pylar al'Stnap, Aes Sedai of the Brown Ajah: March 31, 2012 - present
- Haderach Hilm, Recruit
- Teiran Ketai, former member
- Mathei Kardone, Gaidin of Mahdi'in d'ma Dieb
- Toumas al'Ahari, Gaidin of Val'Cueran
- An'Thanoe Santaer, former Soldier
- Aves Keynes, Gaidin of Mahdi'in d'ma Dieb
- Coer Mehran, former Soldier
- Jeffan Caliarthan, Aes Sedai of the Blue Ajah
- Jeryn Lekar, Gaidin of Mahdi'in d'ma Dieb
Other Tower Relationships
Official Event Attendance
- Anniversary Party 2005 - Estes Park, Colorado, USA
- Anniversary Party 2006 - Corpus Christi, Texas, USA
- Anniversary Party 2007 - Winter Park, Colorado, USA
- Anniversary Party 2008 - Estes Park, Colorado, USA
- Anniversary Party 2012 - Estes Park, Colorado, USA
Senior Member Interview
18th December 2008
- When were you raised to Gaidin of the Mahdi'in d'ma Dieb?
I was made Gaidin on April 12th, 2004 - I was SDS at the time. I became MDD sometime in January of 2005.
- Why did you choose Mahdi'in d'ma Dieb?
SDS wasn't really working out for me, so I decided that the ideals of independence of spirit and mind where something that appealed to me in the initial descriptions of what we were going to make the company. I and others have actually spent a lot of time and energy into developing the company into something we wanted it to be and that others might find worthwhile in their selection.
- How was your time as Citizen/Recruit/Soldier?
It was interesting. I spent a lot of time helping with various projects, such as signatures and I was Curator of the Museum of Art for a time that continued into my Gaidinhood. I got into a lot of trouble - like real trouble. :P
- What things do you do for TV.net?
I was Curator of Art for a long time; I also made a lot of signatures. I was Assistant to the Director of Membership Services and then General Services Manager. I was the first male Director, as Director of Community Development which had been transformed from the Department of Membership Services. I was then Captain of Recruits for a little while; I've served in the Hall and in a number of other capacities.
- How did you get to read the Series?
My mother bought me Eye of the World on the advice of one of her co-workers. I had initially laid it aside for a while, but sometimes on a bored evening you need something to do. So, I picked it up again and had the whole series read within the space of a couple months.
- Who is your mentee, if you have one?
My active mentees - that are recruits - are Haderach Hilm and Teiran Ketai. I have mentored in the past Mathei Kardone, Toumas al'Ahari, An'thanoe, Aves Keynes, and Coer Mehran - but they have since been raised to Soldier or Gaidin and I don't count them amongst my active mentees.
- Who is your favorite character of the Series? Favorite Nation?
Moiraine and Cairhien.
- Have you ever attended any Real Life Functions? Did you like them if you did, and why? (Why do you think people should come to any future functions?)
I have attended a function! I do enjoy them because it kinda sucks not being able to hangout with your friends when ever you want - because they are across the country or world - and I enjoy being able to do that when I can.
- What kind of music do you like?
All kinds! Musicals, pop, rock, etc. Not country, mostly.
- What are your favorite movies?
- What is the craziest/stupidest thing you've ever done?
I don't know. :P
- What job do you have?
I am currently a technical support dude at my school.
- Do you have a pet?
I have a cat back in Ohio - his name is Nickle and he is a bastard. Here in Denver, we have two cats: Maverick and Oyster.
- What languages do you speak?
English and a bit of Spanish.
- What profession did you want to have when you were a kid?
Psychologist for a long time.
- Seanchan or Shara?
I hate them both.
- Asmodean or Sammael?
Asmodean seemed pleasant enough.
- Party or lounging at home?
- Tea or coffee?
I don't like either.
- A short bio about yourself.
I am a Graphic Designer from Ohio!